HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tic Tac Toe

Everyone knows how to play it, and my partner for April, new member Megan requested this cute block in civil war fabrics.  I flicked through my Farmers wife quilting book to get a feeling for the fabrics used in this era.

I dont have a lot of civil war in my stash, but thought the left over scraps from my jelly roll quilt were very civil war like, so used them to make one block with the other being made from fabric in my stash.

These will be travelling West in no time at all, I hope Megan likes them

No comments:

Post a Comment