HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blocks winging their way OS.


Two weeks ago I injured my shoulder. The day before I finished Jen's batik log cabin blocks. These were a learning curve for me as paper pieced them. I tried to make them without paper piecing and ended up with a hexagonal shape almost. That went to make the bookmark I have made for Jen. If I have a block that doesn't work out it becomes a book mark. I posted the blocks and I hope by now that Jen has received them. I am sorry but I don't have much faith in Aus Post after a parcel with a 12 inch block travelled around the world for a few weeks before landing at the right address. I hope the blocks arrive safely.

2 comments:

  1. My post mistress told me to write the name of the country on the envelope as not all posts acknowledge (computer technology) the codes. Then they at least can get it into the correct country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to ensure you put the country of the destination on the envelope, I live in South Australia, and with SA on the envelope a parcel for me when to South Africa

    ReplyDelete