HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sharon's blocks ...

Are on their way home ... I popped them in the mail this afternoon ... here is a piccie of them ... 
I do think they will go nicely with the other blocks Sharon has ... shown here .. and what a lovely collection she is gathering too ... 


and here are the gorgeous little blocks I received from Coralie ... 

and I was given an extra block as well ... 
and it has a beautifully done turned applique bird on it .. 
how special .. thank you Coralie I love them all 


1 comment:

  1. Cant' wait to get my blocks - thank you. And nice blocks from Coralie - how precious is that bird!

    ReplyDelete