HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Little sailboats

Now I have finished the Bold stars I had to think about what my next project to be.  I didnt have to think for long as with 6 grandchildren (4 of them boys) I decided on this sweet little sail boat.


Billy was my partner for January and got them to me in no time at all.  I absolutely love them, and if you look close enough you can see the little anchor charm that she included for me to stitch onto the quilt.  Billy was also kind enough to also send me some extra fabric in case I want to use it in the borders - such a great idea.  I love how she has folded the fabric into little fat triangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment