HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A few blocks sent

Here is a catch up of what I have made and posted.
Calico Spools in Pink & Cream for Maureen in March

Red & White in any block for Kate in February 

Monica want any star & any colour in February 

THEN WE HAVE WHAT I RECEIVED FROM MAUREEN



2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful blocks and the colors are amazing. I can hardly wait for my first swap assignments. You've given me many ideas on how to create them. Thank you for sharing such great images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of lovely goodies there

    ReplyDelete