HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Beginner Did A Good Job

My partner was Dawnelle.  She was a little taken by my pattern and was unsure she could do it.  Well I am here to say "SHE DID".  And she did a good job.

The color was very well matched and there is little baby chicks in the print.  You can't really see it in the picture.  I was shocked to see I got 4 blocks instead of only 2.  Was a wonderful surprise.

I did her blocks and after I uploaded the picture I realized it looks like Christmas fabric. Even though it isn't.  I guess I will be putting the rest of that in my Christmas stash...

I hope she likes them.

Here are the blocks she made for me.
 
 
These are the blocks I made for her.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment