HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Friday, January 11, 2013

January partners allocated

You should have your new partners details in your inbox with swap partners allocated.  We have only 17 members in the group now, so if anyone is thinking of joining we would love you to play along.  6 inch blocks are a great way to use up those little scraps of fabric and two blocks are made each month, but they don't have to both be the same. 

I am just putting the finishing touches to my little sail boat quilt flimsy before I get it quilted and share it with you, I am so pleased with how its turned out, its so cute. This was made completely from blocks received in the past 12 months in the 6 inch group.

17 swappers means one double swap and I have allocated this to Jolanda from Portugal to be my double swap queen this month, and welcome to a fellow Portuguese swapper Teresa joining us in this group for the first time.

If you want to have a double swap (shared around for odd swaps in a month, or if a newbie joins mid month and wishes to start straight away).  Just drop me an email and let me know.

Happy stitching everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment