HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Medoras blocks to Anna

Medora writes,
I am sending you the photos (of Annas blocks) so maybe you can post them for me. I hope you won't mind and I am grateful. Your blocks are in the progress and have one block done. Tomorrow I will do another and hope to have them in the mail by Friday. I am enjoying the making of these as paper piecing is fun to do and exercises the mind like Sudoko. LOL...Well, maybe not as challenging.....haha!....Nice to be partners with you and I browsed on the Blog and seen the blocks you made for me and now I am anxious for them to arrive in my mailbox. Thanks for your patience....Hugs in quilting...Medora

No comments:

Post a Comment