HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Saturday, July 16, 2011

July partners sent off

Yes its that time again, time to partner up and make each other two cute six inch blocks

I am receiving lots of emails from ladies having not received their blocks, and I will help you by following this up, but please please please
I cannot stress enough  BEFORE you spend all the time making and sending a block to your partner email them to confirm that they are swapping this month.

I do ask people to let me know if they no longer want to be part of the group, if they are going on holidays or what ever, but not every one thinks to let me know.

Also, dont expect that everyone is checking their email every day.  Be patient and allow a week for them to reply.  If its your first contact email and they dont reply let me know and i will try and find a new partner that is free to swap with you.

we have 23 members swapping this month, out of 24 registered, Thank you to Coralie for being my double swap lady this month.

I only have 2 members registered for double swaps, which happen if we get an odd number swapping or newbies join up part way through the month - So if you are able and happy to do the occassional double swap let me know and I will add this note to your registration details

2 comments:

  1. I'm still swapping and can double swap if needed. My last blocks went to Canada - hopefully reach their destination soon as other packages have arrived - and mine should be on it's way (postal strike)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon, I have made a note of this, Sue x

    ReplyDelete