HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Monday, April 11, 2011

Swap partners soon to come

Hi Swappers, I am just finalising the swap partners and will get them emailed out to you either later this evening or tomorrow.

We welcome 4 new members for April:

Sharon, Michelle, Doris and Monica.,
We LOVE having you on board

So that will be a total of 18 members swapping this month, its amazing the interest sparked from these lovely little blocks, and I have to say I am really enjoying them.

PS, Since publishing this post the emails have been sent , so let me know if you are unable to make contact with your partner, or if you have not received your partners details from me, Sue

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for organising everything Sue, I have been in touch with Jolanda and everything is happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent a 'hello' e-mail to my partner and actually the blocks have since been made and mailed on their way.

    ReplyDelete