HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Friday, March 11, 2011

And they're off...

Long weekend in South Australia this weekend to celebrate the Adelaide cup horse race which is not as big and as famous as the Melbourne cup.

And since its almost the middle of March and like me I think everyone is super keen to get cracking on these little blocks so I will finalise the partners and do the email run this weekend

So as well as the horses off and running, so will we be to our sewing rooms to get started.  Giddy up

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to receiving my swap partner info!! Thanks, Sue, for being the hostess/coordinator of another great swap!

    ReplyDelete